These cookies allow us to recognise and keep track of the number of visitors to our website, and see which pages you view. This allows us to improve the functionality and design of our website, for example by ensuring you can easily find the content you are interested in.
What Cookies do Woodside Logistics use?
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
How long do Woodside Logistics' Cookies stay on your device?
The length of time that our cookies will stay on your device varies from cookie-to-cookie. Some are known as ‘session cookies’ which will only stay on your device whilst you are viewing our website. Others cookies, known as ‘persistent cookies’ will stay on your device for a longer period. Some ‘persistent cookies’ will expire after a certain length of time.
Woodside Logistics retain hard and/or electronic copies of your Personal Data for as long as necessary in connection with the lawful purposes set out in this policy and for the duration required under applicable law. Once the retention periods have concluded, we will permanently delete or destroy the relevant Personal Data.
Your legal rights.
• The right of access to obtain a copy of your Personal Data held by Woodside Logistics;
• The right to have inaccurate Personal Data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete;
• The right to have your Personal Data erased, unless the data is necessary for Woodside Logistics to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
• The right to request the restriction or suppression of your Personal Data;
• The right to data portability in order for you to obtain and reuse your Personal Data for your own purposes across different services;
• The right to object to the processing of your Personal Data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the individual; or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• The right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Data at any time, where this is the sole legal basis for the processing; and
• The right to lodge complaints with the Jersey Data Protection Authority regarding our processing of your Personal Data.